WELCOME TO MY BLOG...TAKE YOUR TYME, MINUM2 KOPI LOK...AK XDA BENDA BEZ GLAK CUMA YG HAMPEH2 BNYK LAM 2K..LAK2 MUN KU RAJIN KU UPGRDE GIK..MUN SUDI ANTA2 LA KOMEN TAKOWG CTOK..(>,<)

Sunday, May 3, 2009 - - 0 Comments

NerVouS..Hepi...Lucky....PerSeveraNce



huh..u noe, im nervous ryte now..grrr.. 3 days left be4 i go to labuan..oh no, Study again..haha..nevermine, now, i got aim..want to noe my target ? hehe..nope..SECRET. When it is known as secret, it would be a Secret, only me n God noes..hehe
By da way..Matrix, do i hve to bring LaptoP? Im afraid dat dis gud stuff(i meant laptop) would disturb me n my stdy..but i think, i may need dis laptop 4 doin my tasks later on..but i scare, coz i heard my romours dat said bringing laptop would attract attention of thieves...aiyoyo...should I care bout those thieves?? o should I care bout myself??..oh no..god, help me pls....


forget bout it...hi Labuan Matriculation COlleGe!!..Im ComIng~



This entry was posted on 9:51 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: